Sunday, April 20, 2008

Impressions

For some, I was a whisper often lost,

For others, I was silence with no prods.

But for him, I was the words he never said,

And for her, I was his eyes, she always read.

For some, I was time that sure becomes past,

For others, I was seconds that fly so fast.

But for her, I was the hours she waited for him,

And for him, the moments he brought her a grin.

For some I was a tear in the eye,

For others I was a moment of goodbye.

But for them I was a smile they always wore,

A smile that said all, a smile to adore

Fortunate I was to be part of their lives.

Without them, I wouldn’t have survived.

Some evince me by roses, some by doves,

But for them I was Love, for them I was love.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

its difficult to put words to one's thoughts, but i think u have done that beautifully :) ...

Kalu said...

i was waiting for posting a comment .. and wanted to be the first :) .. finally u put the poem .. yuhuuu .......

what can i say more ...

I am the most talked about
I am their in every sprout ... :D (here I means what u meant :P not me )

Anonymous said...

was waiting for this one since long ..
again a beautiful piece of rhyming and soothing words ... aur likha kar thoda :P ... and most importantly, at least for these words... do smthing in real world also :P

riti said...

beautiful!
and after very long too :)

Vaga Bond said...

Thank you soo much for those charming words :). they made my day .

Kabeer said...

@kashi
Thnkas a lot yaar

@ashutosh

Thanks for you know what :)

@puspesh

Hann yaar kuch karta hoon jaldi hi :)

@riti

Thanks a lot :) , next time wont be so long :)

@borna

Its so nice that it brought you smile :)

Abhijeet said...

Hey Kabeer! Awesome post! As Kashi has said very difficult to put thoughts to words...I struggle with it so left writing serious poems long back...i find the humorous kind easier to write..takes a lot less effort...great going and please post regularly...i understand MS life is real busy but do take the time out to weave more pieces...a famous poet Shelley once said " A thing of beauty is a joy forever"

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Did you write that? That's beautiful! So inspiring..and so touching!

Kabeer said...

@lavender tulips

Thanks a lot :)

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

No problem! =) Write more!!

meenakshi said...

went thru your blog for some new post.....but didn't find any so thought would leave a request for another post :)

loved your poems :)

Anonymous said...

you had me at..
"But for him, I was the words he never said,
And for her, I was his eyes, she always read"